Where do we begin with these two?
Our very first meeting we talked and talked for hours! We really clicked and we’ve grown to love this couple! We now call them, friends. When Jordan saw Keeley walk down the aisle, his face stirred the hearts of everyone! So much joy beamed from these two all day. Just look at them, you’ll see what we mean! 😉 We especially loved how they walked down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. to the Friends theme song!! Oh and God gave them a special blessing of PERFECT, yummy warm light!! (We were especially grateful for that!) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you two!! We can’t wait for you to see your full wedding gallery! For now, here is a sneak peek! 🙂
PS- We also got to work with our dear friends over at Double Jump Media for the first time! We really enjoyed working with them and we cannot wait to see the wedding film they produce of this day!
the wonderful vendors.
Venue: Timber Line Barn | Videography: Double Jump Media | Catering: Curly Que Catering | Cake: Steffani Ormsby | DJ: All That Music | Officiant: Nicole Nichols | Dress: David’s Bridal | Hair: Kayla Braun @ Fringe Hair Studio | Makeup: Brooke Messer | Rings: Justice Jewelers
What were some of the unique/personal touches to your wedding?
“My aunt made my bouquet (and the bridesmaids’…which I forgot to bring to the wedding; that’s a whole other story). Jordan’s cousin made and decorated our wedding cake, grooms cake, and the cupcake bar. Our family helped out with a lot and that was really special to us. ” -The Bride
Golly gee, Keeley. You are a GORGEOUS bride!!! – N+E
What is something you love about Keeley?
“She’s challenged me as a human being more than I’ve ever been challenged before. She’s forever changing-forever growing as an individual and I’m so thankful that I’m along for the ride. She’s passionate in all the right areas and brings so much excitement into my life! She makes me better on a daily basis and I’m so excited to spend a lifetime with her.” – The groom
What is something you love about Jordan?
“I love who Jordan is as a human being. He is calm and collected. He is laid back but also driven and desires to provide for his family. He is open to growing, changing, and exploring. He is willing to embrace my interests and hobbies (which are not always his own). He is a caretaker and compassionate by nature. He is down to earth and balances my crazy. He’s my best friend and we have so much fun together. He makes me better. He also plays the acoustic guitar which I find super cute and a total plus.” – The Bride
Jordan, tell us about your feelings when Keeley walked down the aisle. 🙂
“It’s honestly an emotion that I have no words for. What I felt the moment I saw her, was nothing that I had ever felt before and was nothing that I had envisioned feeling. It caught me by complete surprise and it was combination of complete joy with absolute excitement. I only had two thoughts running through my mind at the time.
1. She’s finally about to be my wife.
2. She looks so beautiful.” – The groom
“The last few minutes I had with my dad before he walked me down the isle to Jordan were so special. I will always cherish that memory.” – The bride
“My most favorite part of the day was the moment Jordan and I had together right after we were announced as husband and wife. It was just us walking back up the isle and I remember us looking at each other like, “Oh my gosh, we’re REALLY married!” We were on a “love high” with such genuine joy and excitement. My last favorite part of the day was dancing at the reception. It was SO much fun! Everyone was celebrating and having a good time. We have some friends and family who are some pretty talented dancers.” – The bride
“I’ll be there for you, cause you’re there for me too”. -FRIENDS theme song
“You are beautiful inside, so lovely and I can’t see why I’d do anything without you” – Anywhere But Here by Safetysuit
What is advice you’d give to a couple planning their wedding day?
1. Do premarital counseling (even if you aren’t the religious or spiritual type). We promise it will help you in preparing for marriage. Plus, it’s fun and you’ll love it. If you need a recommendation just ask us!
2. DON’T STRESS or worry about all tiny details of how everything with look and go on the big day. That’s not what it’s about. Remember, this day is about you two, your marriage and life together. Everything else will fall into place and be beautiful.
3. If you are on a budget and want a vendor that falls outside your budget don’t be afraid to meet with them and explain your situation or budget. Ask if they are willing to negotiate pricing and packaging. You might be surprised with what they are willing to do to help you.
4. Brides: As cliche as it sounds, this is your day to look and feel beautiful. If you are unsure about, or just don’t like your hair or makeup, be sure to talk to your stylist about it. Be polite, but don’t be afraid to offend them. They are professionals and in most cases will be more than willing to fix it to your liking. You’ll feel much better with something you love!
5. Embrace and enjoy the process. You’re engaged to be married. This is such a special and exciting season in your life. Try to take it in as much as possible. Jordan would like to add: “have a short engagement”. I would have to agree with this.
“How sweet it is to be loved by you”
“Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
“The longer I love, the more beautiful life becomes.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
Thanks again, Jordan & Keeley! Your day was amazing. We love you two! <3